Friday 26 October 2012

Assignment: Weekly log

Weekly Log
26th October

In this session I have created mind map of my target audience, including all their interest and lifestyles, i have also included what they will find entertaining, this is going to help me understand who I am going to be writing for. It also allows me to see what they are interested in, so I can write an article they will find interesting and want to read. I also complete my weekly planner, which is my step by step guide to keep up to date with my work. I have designed it so that i can complete my work a week before the deadline, allowing time for change or if needed extra time for uncompleted tasks. This sessions, my goals have been completed that i set myself which means I'm up to date as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment